So how do you get to the conference? This travel information page can help you figure out what works best, whether you’re taking planes, trains, or automobiles.
The Conference will be hosted on the 5th floor of UDC David A. Clarke School of Law at 4340 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington D.C. 20008.
The Housing location will be at St. Stephen and the Incarnation, Episcopal Church at 1525 Newton Street NW, Washington D.C. 20010.
Thursday evening dinner will be at Haydee's Restaurant at 3102 Mount Pleasant Street NW, Washington DC 20010.
Getting to the conference location
Easily accessed by the Red Subway line at Van Ness--UDC Metro stop.
Getting around D.C.: Subways & Buses
DC Metro Subway & Bus: http://www.wmata.com/
- Use their trip planner to easily get around DC. The site also has maps and service alerts.
- Download the HopStop App on your Smartphone! Get directions, maps, service alerts, and plan your trip.
Trains or Buses to DC
From other cities, like Philadelphia, NYC, Boston, Baltimore, etc.:
- Amtrak (Train, multiple cities): http://www.amtrak.com/home
- Megabus (Bus, multiple cities): http://us.megabus.com/
- Greyhound (Bus, multiple cities): http://www.greyhound.com/
- BoltBus (Bus, multiple cities): https://www.boltbus.com/
- Eastern Shuttle (Bus, multiple cities): http://www.easternshuttle.com/
- Washington Deluxe (Bus, Washington D.C. & NYC): http://www.washny.com/